Monday, July 27, 2015

Why hire a harpist?

Looking for ceremony music? The beautiful sounds of the harp can really enhance your wedding celebrations and/or your special event! How?  Here is why... 

1. Harpists sound great and look amazing!  A full size concert harp commands attention; it's not an instrument you can easily ignore.  The harp is a beautiful instrument which will add sophistication and visual impact at any wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, or dinner party.  A harp is a very elegant instrument with a full and romantic sound. It's also a lovely instrument to look at, adding visual impact to the experience of live music.

2. Harpists: superb inside, magical outdoors!  The gentle sound of a harp floating across a lawn on a spring afternoon is so utterly romantic.  Because my concert grand harp is pretty big, the sound travels beautifully in an outside venue!  Big event or wedding?  No worries, I have my own harp amplification if needed!

3. Hear your favorite tunes for your special day from a special instrument! I have an extensive repertoire of music that I play.   As a couple, you might have specific pieces of music in mind  which are favorites of yours, or have a special significance for you both.  If I don't have it in my repertoire, I’m always happy to learn new music for weddings or your special occasion!

4. Set the perfect ambiance!  When your guests arrive, settle them into an appropriately romantic mood with the gentle sounds of a harp, soothing away any stress from their journey or from sharing a car with a toddler for three hours!  The start of your wedding ceremony can be particularly nerve-wrecking for the groom or civil partner to be.  Harp music can be very soothing, creating a sense of calm before a wedding service.

The good thing is that I can help you add the enchanting touch of the concert grand harp to your wedding and special event.  Let's talk about it!  Call me at  (304) 804 4277 or contact me at my website here!  Serving Lakeland, Plant City, Brandon, Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, and Sarasota areas.   www.tampaharpist.com www.harpistkristenelizabeth.com

*Rresource: AliveNetwork



No comments:

Post a Comment